Drop Off Information
We want to make DROP OFF super easy! You must have a drop-off appointment. To make an appointment, click here! Please allow 30 minutes for drop-off.
You will drop your items in TWO different places! SO.....Park in a parking spot at the front of the building. Come check in and get a rolling rack for your hanging clothes!
- Once inside, we will look through your rack of hanging clothes. You will use the rack to hang your clothes in the appropriate place (every rack is labeled by size and category).
- You can bring in shoes and accessories to the front of the building.
- You will then pull around to the side of the building to unload toys in the back!
- You will leave all other items on the designated tables.
- Allow time to assemble large items~ furniture, toys, etc.
A REMINDER.......Wee-Cycle Children's Consignment will NOT accept:
Drop side cribs
Twin or Full Mattresses (unless it is with a crib or toddler bed)
Bedding/Linens (unless boutique)
All items that are brought to Wee-Cycle Children's Consignment that do not meet the guidelines will be donated if priced under $10. If priced over $10, items will be held for you to claim. These items will not be resorted with your other items. It will be your responsibility to look through them and claim your items.
Make sure you LIKE our Facebook Page to be the first to hear announcements and future sale dates! We will also add pictures daily!