We hope these steps will help make it easy for you to sell your items!!!
REGISTER AS A SELLER. Please register by clicking here.
PREPARE YOUR ITEMS.
- All clothing must be hung on plastic hangers with the hanger top pointing to look like a ? mark. (Size 8 and up must be on an adult size hanger)
- No clothespins
- Pants may NOT be folded over the hanger. Please pin them to the top part of the hanger.
- Outfits can be hung together by securing with rubber bands or tape on the bottom part of each hanger. Accessories can be pinned to the item
- Remember, the minimum price on an item is $3. You can group three sleepers together by securing with a zip-tie or a rubber band.
- Shoes- secured together using shoelaces or zip ties. (Do not put them in a plastic bag. They will fall off our shelf. NO shoe boxes)
- Toys/Books- use clear shipping tape to secure the tag to the item. Additional parts can be put in ziplock bags and taped onto the item. All parts must be connected. Use ZIP TIES! We will not accept toys if all parts are not securely put together!!! PLEASE use TAPE to secure any bags so that a child can't unzip the bag and take items out! (Imagine a two year old!!!)
- Large items- Prepare to put them together once you arrive at DROP OFF (please make sure that you indicate what you are bringing in the INVENTORY so we have space.)
- BABY ITEMS are WELCOMED and sell REALLY well!!!!! These must be clean of stains!!! (USE Clorox Wipes and wash all covers prior to bringing them in)
ENTER YOUR ITEMS INTO INVENTORY. Click her to ENTER your items and click on "Work with My Consigned Items (Active Inventory)
- Select the CATEGORY & SIZE.
- Write a DESCRIPTION and assign a PRICE (must be above $3, whole dollar amounts only)
- Discount- Determine if you'd like this item to be reduced or remain at full price.
- Donate- Determine if you'd like this item to be donated at the end of the sale.
- Click SUBMIT.
- The system will show only the last five items you've entered. There is a box to select to see all of the items.
- When you are finished entering items, click on "I'm Finished for Now"
PRINT TAGS / ATTACH TAGS TO ITEMS Click here to PRINT your TAGS
- You will need WHITE cover stock paper (You cannot use copy paper), scissors or paper cutter, safety pins or tagging gun, clear packing tape
- Tags will print 6 to a page.
- HINT: Notice that the tags are numbered so that you can put the tags in order to make it easier to tag your items.
- If you have multiple items that you are selling for the same price, you can print multiple tags! (For example. You have 30 books that are each $3. Enter BOOKS one time and then enter quantity of 30! It will print 30 tags)
- Attach TAGS
- Clothing/Accessories- Please pin the tag to the top right corner of the item. (Feel free to insert the safety pin in the tag or seam of the clothing). You are welcome to use a tagging gun but only on a tag or seam.
- Shoes- Use string, ribbon, zipties, or rubberbands to attach the tag.. NO SHOE BOXES will be accepted. Shoes CANNOT be in ziplock bags.
- All other items: Use safety pins or clear shipping tape to secure the tag. If using tape, only attach the tape to the top edge of the tag so that the tag can be removed by cutting above "Wee-Cycle" If you tape over the barcode it will not be able to be scanned.
DROP OFF~ Bring your items to your drop-off appointment time. If your time doesn't work, email us at WeeCycleChildrensConsignment@gmail.com to reschedule. Have your items organized by gender and size to speed up Drop-Off because you will be placing items on the sales floor. If you have any large items, please plan to assemble them once you arrive. Hopefully, drop off should not take more than 30 minutes!
USE Card Stock only (no copy paper tags will be accepted)!
Make sure your printer is printing clear bar codes. You may need to set your printer to BEST! Make sure you have plenty of ink. Do NOT bring tags that are blurry or hard to read.
Do NOT tape over the bar code!
READ WHAT TO SELL! Items that do not meet the guidelines will not be accepted to sell.
RETURNING CONSIGNORS: Once a sale is over, all unsold items are moved to an INACTIVE status. Once registered for the next sale, you will need to make items you intend to bring ACTIVE!
Here are the steps you will need to take:
1) LOG ON to your account from Wee-Cycle's website.
2) Click on WORK WITH CONSIGNED INVENTORY
3) Select INACTIVE INVENTORY
4) Select ACTIVATE ALL ITEMS or ACTIVATE SELECTED ITEMS (I have so many items that I will activate all items even though there are some summer items that I will not be bringing to the sale. This is your decision.)
NOTE: All items that are brought to Wee-Cycle Children's Consignment that do not meet the guidelines will be donated if priced under $10. If priced over $10, items will be held for you to claim. These items will not be resorted with your other items. It will be your responsibility to look through them and claim your items.