What to sell
Wee-Cycle Children's Consignment will accept children's clothes, toys, outside toys, shoes, and baby equipment! The list below will help you determine what is acceptable to bring to our sale!
Minimum price: $3. Items may be grouped together with rubber bands or tape.
- WINTER clothing!
- No seersucker, linen, tank tops, summer dresses, shorts, short-sleeve shirts (exception: App State, Duke, UNC, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, football, or basketball themed)
- Fresh, clean, in style clothes (No rips, stains, holes, pills, defects, wrinkly or smelly) Items will be pulled from the floor if not QUALITY! Quality is important to us.
- Underwear and socks can only be sold IF in the original package and sealed. (these can be put in ziplock bags if needed) NO used undergarments or socks!
- All clothing must be hung. We accept size newborn-Juniors (This means leggings and onesies)
- Clothing must not be older than three years. Many have dates on the tags.
- NO LIMITS on clothing except for:
- INFANT CLOTHING 0-12 months ITEM LIMIT: 100 items combined in 0-12 months
- JUNIOR / TEEN CLOTHING if BRAND REQUIREMENT is met! (ITEM LIMIT: 20 per consignor- combined girls/boys) ACCEPTED BRANDS for Junior/Teen Clothing: Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Banana Republic, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, Gap, Hollister, H&M, J. Crew, Limited. Lucky, Seven, Altr'd State, Anthropologie, Vineyard Vines, Boutique clothing, App State, UNC, Duke items, Under Armour, NIKE, Adidas, LuLuLemon, and similar (NO OTHER teen/junior items will be accepted)
- For WINTER sale, we will NOT accept sandals or summery shoes!
- Must be LIKE-NEW. No dirty, muddy,smelly shoes! Shoes must have laces. If too worn, they will be pulled from the floor.
- Up to ladies/men's size 6
- ATHLETIC CLEATS are accepted BUT must be clean.
Toys: Books, DVD's, Dolls, Dress-up, Little Tykes, Step 2, GAMES, Little People, etc.......(all toys that require batteries must have fresh batteries installed) Do NOT tape over the bar code! Secure the tag with a zip tie or tape across the top only! Please SECURE all items. If using bags, tape them shut with shipping tape!
LARGER TOYS/ RIDE-ONS/ OUTDOOR: Ride-On Toys, Outdoor Play Equipment, Playhouses, Slides, Bikes, Tri-cycles, Trains, Tables, Play Kitchens, Work Benches...if you want to sell it, we'll make room! (please email me if you are wanting to bring anything that won't fit in a small closet... We have room.) All items must have ALL their parts. Electronic items must have batteries and work. Use shipping tape to secure all parts. Do NOT tape over the bar code! Secure the tag with a zip tie or tape across the top only!
Baby Equipment: strollers, highchairs, cribs (NO Drop Side), pack & play, bouncy seats, carseats (newer than 5 years), etc. Bassinets, Toddler Beds, Changing Tables, Gliders, Child Size Tables & Chairs, Side Tables, etc. Do NOT tape over the bar code! Secure the tag with a zip tie or tape across the top only! Mattresses may only be sold if with a crib or toddler bed.
Feeding Items: Bottles (NEW in package only) and pacifiers (NEW in package only), Bottle warmers, high chair covers. NO formula. No baby food.
We will NOT accept:
Drop side cribs
Twin or Full Mattresses (unless it is with the crib or toddler bed)
Linens/beddings (with the exception of boutique brand bedding (Pottery Barn Kids, Restoration Hardware, etc)
Used Bottles/Used Pacifiers
All items that are brought to Wee-Cycle Children's Consignment that do not meet the guidelines will be donated if priced under $10. If priced over $10, items will be held for you to claim. These items will not be resorted with your other items. It will be your responsibility to look through them and claim your items.
Read these instructions on how to prepare items for our next sale.